Please liaise directly with your nominated speakers and chairs to confirm their availability and requirements.
All speakers and chairs must be registered to be able to attend and present at the session. You can use one of your complimentary registrations to register your speaker or you can purchase additional registrations.
If you are not sure what registration type is more suitable for your speakers, please contact us via email@example.com.
Complete the Onboarding Form #
Please complete the industry onboarding form as required by Friday 13 January 2023 and send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to do so may result in our inability to provide the appropriate service/s and promotion and may result in additional fees.
Deadline: Monday 30 January 2023
You will be required to provide:
- Session title
- Format of presentation e.g.
- 10:20 – Introduction (5 mins)
- 10:25 – Speaker 1 (15 mins)
- 10:40 – Speaker 2 (15 mins)
- 11:55 – Speaker 3 (15 mins)
- 11:10 – Q&A (25 mins)
- Location of presentation (live or virtually)
- Chair name and contact details (including bio and profile photo)
- Presenter name and contact details (including bio and profile photo)
If you require any assistance with this, please contact us at email@example.com.
Use the branded Templates for Presentation #
Please click the links below for AO ORL-HNS 2023 branded templates:
If you are designing your own collaterals, please follow the templates provided as a guideline and it is preferred (but not mandatory) that the AO ORL-HNS 2023 logo is included somewhere within the design.
The AO ORL-HNS 2023 congress secretariat can design these for you using your branding guidelines at an additional cost. Please contact us for a quote.
Industry Program Promotion Information #
All sponsored seminars and symposia are included on the congress website with a profile and website hyperlink.
- Full industry program published with times, dates, and sponsor logos
- Symposium and seminar title included
- Links to AO ORL-HNS 2023 Sponsored Program page on the website
- Soft delegate list (subject to GPDR and privacy laws)
Please see prospectus for a full list of entitlements based on your sponsored session.
If we have not received the information noted above by the stated deadline, your items will not be included in promotional activities.