Use the following checklist and ensure your booth design and furnishings comply with covid safety measures:
- Clear entry and exit points
- Directional signage and health education materials on display (face masks, cough etiquette etc)
- Sanitizer available at your booths
- Exhibitors are responsible for cleaning and sanitising their booths after delegates have visited.
- Exhibitors are discouraged from handing out brochures and samples. If they wish to provide these they must not be displayed for self-service, the exhibitor must hand these over to the delegate.
- Food and drink may be offered to the delegates after prior approval from the venue. Items must be individually packaged and are not displayed for self-service; the exhibitor is required to hand these over to the delegate.
- During the event limit the number of delegates within your booth